Description: In this episode, we talk about the “celebrity pastor” phenomenon. The idea of “celebrity pastors” has always existed, even as you think about the fame of people in Bible times, but with the world of social media and “platform” that surrounds us today, it seems as prominent ever. For this discussion, we invited Barnabas Piper to join us. Barnabas has a unique perspective because his dad is John Piper, one of the most famous pastors of the last 20 years.
- The Pastor’s Kid: Finding Your Own Faith and Identity by Barnabas Piper ($3.99 at Olive Tree through June 27th)
- Help My Unbelief: Why Doubt Is Not the Enemy of Faith by Barnabas Piper (Currently available for preorder)
- God at Work (Redesign): Your Christian Vocation in All of Life by Gene Veith
- Every Good Endeavor: Connecting Your Work to God’s Work by Tim Keller
- Spiritual Friendship: Finding Love in the Church as a Celibate Gay Christian by Wesley Hill
- Barnabas Piper on Twitter